Sunday 18 October 2015

Of two designs in one night and a recognition from an influential figure

My most hectic schedule for this term is on thursday. On a normal basis, i deliberately choose to be unproductive after my classes end on a hectic day. But last thursday, i was unable to get my rest. I need to finish two illustrations in one night and on top of that, i have do some work for the society that i involved in. These are finished products.

This is a very simple design. The background is white and it does not have a lot of things going on. Just start forward message suitable for a small group meeting or sharing session.


As for this design, i tried the minimalistic style of poster design. This is my first time trying to emulate the style in an A4 sized art board. I really liked the end product and i am quite proud of myself. Alhamdulillah (Praise be to God). 

And on top of that, the design received a recognition from the president of UKEC (United Kingdom and Eire Council of Malaysian Students) who is also a senior in my university. That is a confident booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment