Friday 9 October 2015

My #1 99designs contest entry

I really enjoy graphic designing!

As a spirit to broaden my portfolio in graphic designing, I challenged myself to enter online designing contest. I found the website, 99designs.com a long time ago but abandoned it until recently. I assigned my name as IzzathaikalMY and I was ready to go!

My first contest was a sponsored ads for Facebook to promote a book called, unWorking. The book is said to be similar to Tim Ferriss' book 4-Hour Workweek or Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad. So i designed something of my own based on my own interpretation.

I came out with something like this.


And also, two more derivations.





Long story short, my designs were eliminated. But overall it was a fun process.

I kinda like the inverted pawn myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment